Book a Tee Time
Enjoy challenging golf in an incomparable setting at our resort just outside North Scottsdale. Our inviting vacation destination offers 36 expertly designed holes and range of packages providing the best getaway for players of all levels.
Further your knowledge of the game with a lesson from
The Boulders Golf Academy, featuring talented PGA and LPGA instructors. Take pleasure the notable features and achievements of our alluring Arizona golf resort include:
- Did you know you can use your HHonors Points for golf?
Click here to learn more
- 36-holes impeccably designed by acclaimed architect Jay Morrish
- Platinum Medal Award Winner as one of the best golf resorts as ranked by Golf Magazine in 2008
- Ranked as the # 9 Golf Resort in the United States and the #2 Golf Resort in the Southwest for 2007 by Travel and Leisure.
- Ranked as the # 7 Golf Resort in the United States and the #1 Golf Resort in the Southwest for 2006 by Travel and Leisure Golf.
- Rated among the "Top 100 Courses in the U.S." by GOLF Magazine
- SpaFinder's 2009 Reader's Choice Award Winner - Best For Golf
The North Course, a 6,811-yard course, featuring a par of 72 and slope of 137.
The South Course, a 6,726-yard course, featuring a par of 71 and slope of 140.
The Boulders Golf Academy, featuring talented PGA and LGPA instructors, including Top 100 Teacher Donald Crawley